In one compact resource, Echocardiography Review Guide, 4th Edition, provides both a concise review and an effective self-assessment for exam preparation. Easy-to-digest, bulleted text summarizes key concepts and gives precise step-by-step instructions for performing and interpreting echocardiographic studies. Study and self-assessment questions throughout help you increase your knowledge and identify areas for further study. This study guide is an ideal companion to Dr. Otto’s Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography and is a must-have resource for anyone preparing for the echocardiography boards, the PTEeXAM, the diagnostic cardiac sonographer’s exam, or other sonography exams.
- Includes updated images, content, and 30% NEW multiple-choice questions to address changes in the field and in the revised companion text, Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography.
- Contains concise, step-by-step instructions and questions on all aspects of echo use and interpretation, including how to record echos, avoid pitfalls, perform calculations, and understand the fundamentals for every type of cardiac problem.
- Teaches and tests in one convenient volume! Questions and answers are fed into an assessment and testing module on the website for convenient learning and review.
- Helps you prepare for exams with “The Echo Exam” section included in each chapter, which features a summary of how to perform the procedure along with all the necessary calculations, and diagnostic information you may encounter.
- Offers additional images and examples to help readers understand the concepts presented in the Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography.
- A quick reference guide and learning tool to keep “in your pocket” for integrating your clinical experience with the didactic learning.
|Date||February 15, 2019|