The Washington Manual of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
The Washington Manual of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF 2018 Free Download, similar to other volumes in this vaunted series, features authors and contributors who are faculty members and practicing physicians at Washington University’s School of Medicine. Inside you’ll find comprehensive and current information for bedside diagnosis and management of some of the most common illnesses and problems encountered in the ICU setting.
- Covers the treatment and management of shock, sepsis, acute episodes of COPD and asthma, myocardial infarctions, organ failure, and other conditions and disorders.
- Provides overviews of intubation and catheterization procedures, as well as of common drug side effects and drug-drug interactions.
- Contributors hail from departments in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Anesthesiology.
- New chapters have been added on ECLS, critical care ultrasound, rheumatology, and management of transplant patients.
- Includes concise, easy-to-read diagnosis and treatment algorithms for common conditions, plus bibliographical references for additional, in-depth reading.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Washington Manual of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF 2018 Free Download
|Date||December 16, 2017|
You May Also Like;
The Washington Manual of Critical Care PDF 2018 Free Download
“This pocket guide mimics the successful format of the long-running series of Washington Manuals on the care of the medical patient and provides an effective emphasis on immediate bedside interventions. Due to the varying levels of training of the contributors, the rigor of chapter content may vary. Overall, this is an effective quick read for bedside practitioners.” ———————————————————– Weighted Numerical Score: 78 – 3 Stars – Doody’s Enterprises, Inc – David J. Dries, MD(University of Minnesota Medical School)