Download Acute Coronary Syndromes 1st Edition Free PDF 2021
Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) is a growing global menace with patients increasing in developing countries where tobacco and food play a major role. Its treatment guidelines and research results have proliferated in academia, but practical applications lag behind that research. This book addresses this void. Guidelines for treatment of ACS present in-depth reading for practicing cardiologists, thus preventing clinical application. The book aims to appraise readers of real-world situations and suggestions to help them acquire up-to-date knowledge on ACS and its effective diagnosis, prognosis and management.
- Covers recent advances in ACS management and pharmacotherapy
- Discusses the guidelines for the treatment of ACS for the professional cardiologist to apply to clinical practice
- Explores the topics with the help of case scenarios
- Follows a concise, yet comprehensive approach
- Features a chapter on ‘When to Transfer,’ which discusses how to spot unstable patients or those heading towards shock
About the Author
Dr. K Sarat Chandra is one of the most experienced interventional cardiologists of India. After completing his DM from the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh in 1989, he has been working in Hyderabad, India. He is one of the early interventional cardiologists of India and did the first device closure of congenital heart disease in Hyderabad and also the first case of rotational atherectomy in 1994. He has a special interest in left main artery interventions. He has many publications in the area of interventional cardiology. He was Chairman of the National Interventional Council of India during the years 2008 and 2009. He was Editor of the Indian Heart Journal from 2012 to 2014. He was elected President of the Cardiological Society of India in 2018.
Acute Coronary Syndromes 1st Edition Download Free PDF E-Book 2021
|Date||July 15, 2020|