[dropcap]E[/dropcap]ffectively evaluate congenital heart disorders with Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease! Expert clinicians at the Mayo Clinic and other leading institutions provide a comprehensive review of echocardiographic evaluation and diagnosis of congenital heart disease in both pediatric and adult patients. Covering the full range of congenital abnormalities as well as valve prostheses and the transplanted heart, this respected cardiology reference provides you with all the state-of-the-art knowledge you need to successfully assess challenging cardiac lesions and defects.
- Obtain the maximum diagnostic value from all of the latest imaging approaches, including tissue Doppler, three-dimensional echocardiography, intracardiac and intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography, and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging and MR angiography.
- Master new strategies for evaluating interventional and VAD patients, performing functional assessments of the left and right ventricle, and much more.
- Update and expand your clinical skills with new chapters on Systemic Diseases, Interventional Echocardiography in Congenital Heart Disease, and Echo Assessment of Mechanical Circulatory Support, plus extensive updates throughout.
- Visualize the full gamut of echocardiographic findings with the aid of more than 1,300 illustrations, over 900 in full color, as well as over 300 online video clips.
- Interpret findings with greater ease thanks to an increased number of correlative anatomic images.
- Find and apply information quickly via concise, practical, accessible chapters.
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice questions, only available in the eBook, testing comprehension of the main principles from each chapter
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Echocardiography videos demonstrating a wide spectrum of findings