Get quick answers to the most important clinical questions with Duke’s Anesthesia Secrets, 5th Edition! Authors James Duke, MD and Brian M. Keech, MD present this easy-to-read, bestselling resource that uses the popular and trusted Secrets Series® Q&A format. It provides rapid access to the practical, “in-the-trenches” know-howyou need to succeed – both in practice and on board and recertification exams.
- Zero in on key information with bulleted lists, tables, mnemonics, illustrations, practical tips from the authors, and “Key Points” boxes that provide a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Review essential material efficiently with the “Top 100 Secrets in Anesthesiology” – perfect for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Get the evidence-based guidance you need to provide optimal care for your patients – ideal for medical students, residents, fellows, and practitioners.
- Apply all the latest advances in techniques, technology, and pharmacology, and explore effective solutions to a full range of clinical issues in anesthesiology.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and tables from the book on a variety of devices.
Paperback: 528 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (March 11, 2015)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://openload.co/f/tNcHjlYfsWM” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK PDF FILE SIZE 20.5 MB[/otw_shortcode_button]