Smith’s Anesthesia for Infants and Children, 8th Edition, edited by Drs. Peter J. Davis, Franklyn P. Cladis, and Etsuro K. Motoyama, delivers all the state-of-the-art guidance you need to provide optimal perioperative care for any type of pediatric surgery. Now in full color throughout, it also features online access to an image and video library, including ultrasound-guided pediatric regional blocks, review-style questions, plus the complete fully-searchable text at expertconsult.com.
- Get expert guidance from leading experts covering both basic science and clinical practice for every aspect of pediatric anesthesia.
- Incorporate the latest clinical guidelines and innovations in your practice.
- Find key facts fast with quick-reference appendices: drug dosages, growth curves, normal values for pulmonary function tests, and a listing of common and uncommon syndromes.
- Access the complete contents and illustrations online at expertconsult.com – fully searchable!
- Watch online video demonstrations of ultrasound-guided and conventional pediatric regional blocks, airway management, cardiac anesthesia, single-lung ventilation, neonatal surgery, and fetal surgery.
- Gain new insight into today’s hottest topics, including sleep-disordered breathing, cuffed endotracheal tubes, premedication, emergence agitation, postoperative vomiting, and new airway devices.
- Stay current with new chapters on ICU management, conjoined twins, and basic neonatal physiology, plus new coverage of pharmacology and monitoring techniques.
- Get outstanding visual guidance with full-color illustrations throughout the book.
The most comprehensive text for pediatric anesthesia is now improved with online access, video content and a full color text.
Hardcover: 1376 pages
Publisher: Mosby; 8th edition (March 16, 2011)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://openload.co/f/w5wWTlPnwFg” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Download This Book PDF FILE SIZE 162.3 MB[/otw_shortcode_button]