Medical Physiology, in its updated 2nd edition, firmly relates molecular and cellular biology to the study of human physiology and disease. Drs. Walter Boron and Emile Boulpaep and a team of leading physiologists present you with practical, accurate coverage, continually emphasizing the clinical implications of the material. Each chapter explains the principles and organization of each body system, while more than 1400 high-quality, full-color line drawings and prominently featured clinical examples clarify every concept. This exceptionally detailed and comprehensive guide to physiology is ideal for a rich, straightforward, state-of-the-art understanding of this essential subject.
- Quickly review important content using prominent boxes included throughout the text to provide clinical examples of disordered physiology.
- Master difficult concepts with the use of 800 color drawings that feature balloon captions explaining key processes.
- Find information easily with the intuitive organization by body system and consistent style.
- Get up-to-date coverage of physiology with updated text and figures.
- Stay current thanks to updated material, including a new chapter on Physiology of Aging and a new section on hemostasis.
- Gain a clear visual understanding with a revised and updated art program of high-quality, full color line drawings and prominently featured clinical examples.
Series: MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY (BORON)
Hardcover: 1352 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (January 24, 2012)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://openload.co/f/lty4HI3sXkw” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Download This Book PDF File Size 94.0 MB[/otw_shortcode_button]