For nearly a quarter century Miller’s Review of Orthopaedics and the accompanying annual Miller Review Course (www.MillerReview.org) have been must-have resources that residents and practitioners have turned to for efficient and effective exam preparation. This 7th Edition continues to provide complete coverage of the field’s most-tested topics, now reorganized to be more intuitive, more user-friendly, and easier to read.
- Numerous study aids help you ace your exams: a superb art program, including full-color tables, images, and pathology slides; improved concise, bulleted text design; “testable facts” in every chapter; multiple-choice review questions written by experts in the field; and much more.
- Content and topic emphasis are fully aligned with the ABOS (American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery) and OITE (Orthopaedic In-Service Training Exam) exams, giving you the confidence you need to prepare for certification and recertification.
- Completely revised sections on anatomy, spine, and tumors, along with input from many new authors, keep you fully up to date.
- An increased emphasis on imaging, along with the most current results and techniques, ensure that you’re prepared for today’s exams.
- Includes new coverage of femoroacetabular impingement, spine trauma, common medications used in orthopaedics, and recent advances in basic sciences.
Paperback: 904 pages
Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (December 30, 2015)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://mega.nz/#!jlBChKQS!fLk_SwzGww_IeoieIsMSZiS18qO37j-K1gKdUJzxRu0″ size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Download This Book PDF File Size 271.6 MB[/otw_shortcode_button]
Fix the link plz