Diagnose and treat your patients confidently with Fundamentals of Pain Medicine. This comprehensive new resource addresses the concerns you face when treating your patients with acute and chronic pain. Chapters present the key pain management options available today along with expert advice and insight into overcoming diagnostic and therapeutic obstacles, including prescribing medications and avoiding opioid abuse. In addition to interventional and non-interventional treatments, multidisciplinary approaches such as physical therapy, complementary therapy, and chiropractic treatment are presented.
Fundamentals of Pain Medicine is an essential guide for any healthcare professional seeking to improve the quality of pain treatments and patients’ comfort.
- eBook with searchable text, accessible image bank, and patient education materials
- Illustrations accompanying text with numerous images and boxed elements
- Numerous case examples and most common treatments, relevant and applicable to everyday clinical use
- Step-by-step instruction on office-based procedures
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future
Publisher: LWW; 1 Har/Psc edition (June 5, 2014)
Type : PDF
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://mega.nz/#!i0hXTIjC!GS43St8MBsWJyguID0B291koWQVhDkKidtMTFFTHYug” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Download This Book PDF File Size 17.6 MB[/otw_shortcode_button]