Gain fast, easy visual access to the problems most often encountered in practice! This resource combines hundreds of exquisite Netter images – including several new paintings created especially for this book – with concise summaries of the most current medical thinking on common diseases/conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols – for a single easy-to-use quick-reference guide. Instructive and memorable Netter plates provide a rich visual understanding of every concept. The result is a superb source for ongoing clinical reference as well as patient and staff education.
- Offers quick access to expert medical thinking on common diseases/conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols.
- Presents more than 500 exquisite illustrated plates by master illustrator Frank H. Netter and other artists working in the Netter tradition to enhance your understanding of the material.
- Presents nearly 40 new chapters, many expanded chapters, and several new images to reflect the state of internal medicine today―including increasingly common issues like bariatric surgery and posttraumatic stress syndrome.
- Offers more tables and algorithms for enhanced “at-a-glance” guidance.
- Features annotated citations for additional resources, including websites and other key sources for practice guidelines and patient education and support.
- Presents annotated evidence from key studies that have shaped the current standard of care.
Series: Netter Clinical Science
Hardcover: 1357 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (May 27, 2008)
[box type=”warning” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]This link is not available due to a takedown request in accordance with the DMCA . (learn more)[/box]