ACCESS OVER FOUR AND A HALF HOURS OF NEVER BEFORE RELEASED ‘STOLLER LECTURE VIDEOS’ AND ‘STOLLER NOTES’ ALONGSIDE THE PRINT BOOK WITH ORTHOPAEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE; THE SHOULDER PACKAGE
Stoller’s Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Shoulder Package, includes:
- Print Book
- Over four and a half hours of never-before-released videos of Dr. Stoller’s lecture slides with accompanying narration
- The full text in ebook format with enhanced navigation
- ‘Stoller Notes’ that will provide a deeper dive into the material
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from the book, reader’s notes, and the web
- Cross-linked PubMed pages, references, and more
- Note taking, highlighting, sharing and tabbing tools for easy reference to key content
Bundled together and offered at a discounted list price of $479.99 (full package worth over $650!)
Stoller’s Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Shoulder Package, (Print Edition Packaged with Stoller Lecture Videos and Stoller Notes) has complied over 25 years of trailblazing shoulder research and clinical experience into one comprehensive must-have package. Access this essential knowledge along with the most extensive cadaver MR correlation in the country to hone your skills as an imaging expert. In order to organize this inclusive collection of imaging information from the foremost authority in the subject, a new format consisting of a bulleted text and image-rich layout provides for rapid understanding and easy access.
New Features include:
- One of the most comprehensive collections of color illustrations of orthopaedic pathoanatomy
- The proven Stoller Checklist approach to MR joint interpretation for accurate and reproducible image interpretation
- Key concepts to emphasize and reinforce critical information throughout a chapter
- Detailed and comprehensive figure legends that not only describe an image, but provide information and novel concepts about a disorder.
- 3T and high resolution MR images
- An introductory Practical Guide to Shoulder Imaging which outlines the key factors to advanced imaging diagnostics
- Arthroscopy and surgical correlation
Hardcover: 880 pages
Publisher: LWW; 1 edition (December 29, 2014)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://amzn.to/2hUzBUU” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cart” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Buy Now[/otw_shortcode_button]
May i get it free ??
not available for free download