|Chest X-ray is the most commonly requisitioned film in any medical establishment; consequently, the approach to understanding and exposure to chest X-rays is important.|
This book aims to expose the readers to a large number of posteroanterior plain chest films from simple and straightforward to more complicated diagnosis in order to sharpen their skills.
In routine reporting practice often the technical quality is below perfect, such films have also been included in this collection to expose the reader to actual life situation. In most cases complementary studies have been shown which confirm plain film findings and provide additional findings.
|• Chest X-ray is the most commonly requisitioned film in any medical establishment, for this reason, approach to understanding of X-ray chest is important. Furthermore, when the technical quality is below perfect in routine reporting practice, such films have also been included in this collection to expose the readers to actual life situation. In many cases it is attempted to confirm the findings with complementary studies.|
• The book aims at making interpretation of the chest X-ray as simple as possible.
• Succinct description of the range of conditions likely to be encountered on the wards. It guides the doctors through each step beginning from the process of examining and interpreting the film based on the appearance of the abnormality shown, to determining the nature of the abnormality and further in helping him/her make a possible differential diagnosis.
• Covers the full range of common radiological problems.
• Includes valuable advice on how to examine an X-ray.
• At the end of the book, 20 practices X-rays or spotters are included for self-assessment of the subject by the reader.
• Useful for all residents entering the domain of any medical specialization and to any general practitioner or specialist in the field of medicine who desires to know about the basic skill of reading a chest Radiogram.
|Useful to all residents entering the domain of any medical specialization and to any general practitioner or specialist in the field of medicine. It is meant for medical colleges, institutional and departmental libraries and standalone imaging establishments.|
Publish Year 2013
Size 6.25″ X 9.5
Cover Type Paper Back
With CD/DVD No
Weight (Grams) 515
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.zippyloads.com/bc8e4d0cf90694b3″ size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Download This Book PDF File Size 12.02 MB[/otw_shortcode_button]