Learn TEE the fun and effortless way! Dr. Gallagher returns with the 2nd edition of Board Stiff TEE: Transesophageal Echocardiography, following the same humorous, digestible writing style that made the last edition a runaway best seller. This highly effective, enjoyable, and affordable medical reference book is not only ideal for those taking the boards; it is also a great overview for anyone looking to stay up-to-date on this increasingly important monitoring modality.
- Get a detailed review of all of the PTEeXAM topics listed by the National Board of Echocardiography, written in a digestible, humorous, and engaging style.
- Understand difficult concepts and problems with the help of 150 schematic drawings.
- Access comprehensive, problem-solving guidance on quantitative aspects of TEE through a practical appendix that includes gradients, valve areas, and chamber pressures.
- Master TEE and confidently take the PTEeExam with Board Stiff TEE: Transesophageal Echocardiography!
- Stay current on the latest advances with a new chapter covering 3D TEE.
- Search the complete contents online, and access additional exam-type questions and cases, at www.expertconsult.com!
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (April 4, 2013)
[box type=”warning” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]This link is not available due to a takedown request in accordance with the DMCA . (learn more)[/box]