Don’t take chances with your exam prep! Trust Review of Ophthalmology to help you study all the current information you need to know to ace your exams!
- Efficiently review a wide spectrum of topics with an organization by common ophthalmologic subspecialties.
- Maximize retention with a popular outline approach that distills key information on each topic alongside sample review questions.
- Review the findings of many important clinical studies with which you are expected to be familiar.
- Test your understanding of essential information with questions at the end of each chapter and answers at the end of the book.
- Study on the go, search the complete text online, and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
- Be fully prepared for current exam topics with information on the latest techniques in corneal surgery, macular degeneration treatment and trials, and expanded treatment options for many sections.
- View anatomic details, common ophthalmic test findings, and examples of classic histopathology specimens through brand-new illustrations and photographs.
Ace your exams with Trattler, Friedman and Kaiser’s Review of Ophthalmology!
[divider style=”normal” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
Paperback: 400 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (March 6, 2012)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.zippyloads.com/848fdc8b896b4b8d” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Download This Book PDF File Size 20.47 MB[/otw_shortcode_button]
Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 4e 4th Edition
Fundamentals and Principles of Ophthalmology (Basic & Clinical Science Course (BCSC)) section 2 2016...
The Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease Seventh Editi...
Ocular Differential Diagnosis 9th Edition