Imaging of the Brain provides the advanced expertise you need to overcome the toughest diagnostic challenges in neuroradiology. Combining the rich visual guidance of an atlas with the comprehensive, in-depth coverage of a definitive reference, this significant new work in the Expert Radiology series covers every aspect of brain imaging, equipping you to make optimal use of the latest diagnostic modalities.
- Compare your clinical findings to more than 2,800 digital-quality images of both radiographic images and cutting edge modalities such as MR, multislice CT, ultrasonography, and nuclear medicine, including PET and PET/CT.
- Visualize relevant anatomy more easily thanks to full-color anatomic views throughout.
- Choose the most effective diagnostic options, with an emphasis on cost-effective imaging.
- Apply the expertise of a diverse group of world authorities from around the globe on imaging of the brain.
- Use this reference alongside Dr. Naidich’s Imaging of the Spine for complementary coverage of all aspects of neuroimaging.
- Access the complete contents of Imaging of the Brain online and download all the images at www.expertconsult.com.
Series: Expert Radiology
Hardcover: 1072 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (November 14, 2012)
[box type=”warning” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]This link is not available due to a takedown request in accordance with the DMCA . (learn more)[/box]