[highlight color=”red”]Atlas of Pain Injection Techniques, 2e 2nd Edition[/highlight]
Hone your pain injection skills with Atlas of Pain Injection Techniques! This highly illustrated, “off-the-shelf” guide offers easy-to-follow descriptions of today’s best techniques for administering basic nerve blocks. Ideal for relative newcomers to pain management as well as for anesthesiology trainees, this medical reference book provides exactly the fundamental guidance you need to master these essential procedures.
- Find information quickly with a user-friendly, templated format that guides you through each nerve block in a consistent and easy-to-follow manner.
- Rely on expert recommendations when considering local anesthetics, corticosteroids, and neurolytic agents.
- Offer proven, reliable treatment options to patients with persistent, severe or chronic pain. This introductory atlas provides a description of many basic regional anesthetic tools as well as common joint and muscular injections for pain relief.
- See exactly how to proceed to achieve optimal results and avoid problems. Step-by-step instructions – with concise text accompanied by line drawings and color photographs – demonstrate correct needle placement and anatomical structure for 29 techniques and procedures.
- Apply ultrasound guided therapies for optimal needle placement in delivery of anesthetic agents.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
“This book should find a place in every Pain Clinic as a useful guide to the common procedures carried out there. It brings together all the techniques in one handy volume.Useful to trainees wishing to learn about them and also to experienced practitioners who may wish to remind themselves about a technique that they perform only infrequently.” (British Journal of Anaesthesia)
“The consistent, easy-to-follow, repetitive nature of each technique is accompanied by excellent photographs and illustrations that serve to highlight the anatomical structures and relationships that must be fully understood in order to achieve success.” (Doody’s Journals)
“This is a highly practical step-by-step guide to procedures for chronic pain. It is suitable for the practicing pain physician, the anesthesiologist with an interest in chronic pain and to residents in training….a very helpful book to have in any pain clinic library.” (Amazon customer review)
[toggle title=”Download” state=”close”]https://www.zippyloads.com/330moso41zb0[/toggle]