[highlight color=”red”]Abdominal Imaging: Expert Radiology Series, 2e 2nd Edition[/highlight]
Richly illustrated and comprehensive in scope, Abdominal Imaging, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Dushyant V. Sahani and Anthony E. Samir, is your up-to-date, one-volume source for evaluating the full range of diagnostic, therapeutic, and interventional challenges in this fast-changing field. Part of the Expert Radiology series, this highly regarded reference covers all modalities and organ systems in a concise, newly streamlined format for quicker access to common and uncommon findings. Detailed, expert guidance, accompanied by thousands of high-quality digital images, helps you make the most of new technologies and advances in abdominal imaging.
- Offers thorough coverage of all diagnostic modalities for abdominal imaging: radiographs, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT, MRI, PET and PET/CT.
- Helps you select the best imaging approaches and effectively interpret your findings with a highly templated, well-organized, at-a-glance organization.
- Covers multi-modality imaging of the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gall bladder, bile ducts, spleen, pelvic lymph nodes, kidneys, urinary tract, prostate, and peritoneum.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes new chapters on esophageal imaging; 5RECIST, WHO, and other response criteria; and a new section on oncologic imaging.
- Keeps you up to date with the latest developments in image-guided therapies, dual-energy CT, elastography, and much more.
- Features more than 2,400 high-quality images, including 240 images new to this edition.
Series: Expert Radiology
Hardcover: 1200 pages
Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (September 6, 2016)
[toggle title=”Download” state=”close”]https://www.zippyloads.com/scfna0ppxz57[/toggle]