West’s Pulmonary Pathophysiology: The Essentials offers accessible explanations of disease processes that affect the respiratory system. This best-selling companion to West’s Respiratory Physiology, Tenth Edition, has served generations of students. Dr. John B. West, together with new co-author Dr. Andrew M. Luks, presents the vital knowledge you need in a concise, straightforward manner that’s easy to understand.
- Learn the very latest on COPD, asthma, restrictive lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, and much more.
- See how pathophysiology applies to clinical practice with clinical vignettes in every chapter, followed by multiple-choice questions and answers to test your comprehension.
- Visualize concepts vividly with the aid of new radiographs, CT images, and color photomicrographs.
- Study with ease through abundant chapter outlines, Key Concepts boxes, bulleted review sections, and other helpful summaries.
- Prepare for exams with 75 multiple-choice review questions, accompanied by answers and explanations, inside the book as well as in an Interactive Question Bank online.
[divider style=”normal” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
Paperback: 264 pages
Publisher: LWW; Ninth edition (February 17, 2017)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.zippyloads.com/238db6593913dc3d” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” color_class=”otw-black” target=”_blank”]Click Here To Download[/otw_shortcode_button]