[highlight color=”red”]Essentials of Medical Physiology 6th Edition[/highlight]
Physiology is a subject of normal functions of human body. This subject is thought in all the medical fields in the very first year because of the reason that before studying abnormalities, it is necessary to study the mechanisms occurring in the normal human body. When medical students talk about best physiology book, guyton medical physiology pdf and Essentials of Medical Physiology pdf also called Sembulingam physiology pdf are their top priorities.
We have already reviewed Guyton Medical physiology and today in this post we will review Essentials of medical physiology. You would also be able to download this book in pdf format free of cost from the link given at the end of this review.
This book is written by K Sembulingam and Prema Sembulingam. And that’s why this book is famous for sembulingam physiology. This book is the standard book of physiology and is the best competitor of guyton and hall physiology. Many students would prefer this book over the others. This book is the most searched book in internet and most bought physiology book of physiology on amazon and other sites. This book has six editions.
Not only this physiology book, Essentials of Medical series is itself well know series of other subjects as well and are widely used.
Features of Sembulingam physiology pdf:
Here are some of the main features of EMP:
- EMP is the standard book of physiology used all across the globe.
- This book has many special features which makes it a unique physiology book.
- This book of physiology is available in pdf format which have a benefit of reading it anywhere.
- Many new features are included in the latest sixth edition which are given below.
- Some of its features that are present in all editions include: Elegant presentations, Simple language, clear illustrations with diagrams, flow charts, tables and much more.
- The latest edition is equipped with easy to understand and updated content.
- Newly formatted and updated tables,flow charts and self -explanatory diagrams are added to the sixth edition of EM physiology.
- Not just physiology but clinical aspects are also included and updated in the latest edition of Essentials of Medical physiology.
Paperback: 1092 pages
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 6 edition (October 2012)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.zippyloads.com/8le0w8auqyqr” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-down-arrow” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Download[/otw_shortcode_button]