[highlight color=”red”]Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery, 6e 6th Edition[/highlight]
Acclaimed for its unsurpassed readability and manageable scope, Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery presents authoritative, practical guidance on treating the entire range of general surgical and urological problems in infants, children, and adolescents. State-of-the-art, expert coverage equips you to implement all the latest approaches and achieve optimal outcomes for all of your patients.
- Make the most effective use of today’s best open and minimally invasive techniques, including single-site umbilical laparoscopic surgery, with guidance from internationally recognized experts in the field.
- Focus on evidence-based treatments and outcomes to apply today’s best practices.
- Stay current with timely topics thanks to brand-new chapters on Choledochal Cyst and Gallbladder Disease, Tissue Engineering, and Ethics in Pediatric Surgery, plus comprehensive updates throughout.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching videos of minimally invasive procedures for recto urethral fistula, biliary atresia, laparoscopic splenectomy, uterine horn, and more.
- Grasp the visual nuances of surgery from over 1,000 images depicting today’s best surgical practices.
- Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, video clips, and more online at Expert Consult
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“Overall, this continues to be the best book in the field of pediatric surgery. It is well organized, well presented, and well supplemented, while continuing to be readable and understandable by all.”-Robert Arensman, MD(University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine) Doody Review: 5 stars
About the Author
Jerry Murphy is the Lead Investigator in Bioenergy and Biofuels in the Environmental Research Institute at University College Cork, Ireland.
- Series: Expert Consult Title: Online + Print
- Hardcover: 1192 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (March 10, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145574333X
- ISBN-13: 978-1455743339
[box type=”warning” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]This link is not available due to a takedown request in accordance with the DMCA . (learn more)[/box]