A detailed review of the techniques used in nuclear cardiology
This well-illustrated guide offers a comprehensive look at the principles and techniques behind myocardial perfusion imaging, including instrumentation and cameras, general considerations, radiopharmaceuticals, and radiation safety and regulatory issues.
Whether you are a physician or technologist, a resident or fellow in training, or are preparing for the Cardiology Board Exam, Nuclear Cardiology: Technical Applications is the most effective way to learn the important technical aspects of performing accurate nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT studies.
- Offers an in-depth overview of technical information regarding stress procedures and imaging agents, as well as the acquisition and processing protocols related to nuclear cardiology and cardiovascular CT
- Covers applications of PET, PET/CT, SPECT, and Gated SPECT
- Reviews camera instrumentation and computer systems involved in nuclear cardiology studies
- Discusses radiation safety and regulatory issues, including state regulations and licensure information
- Numerous images, including a 16-page full-color insert
Hardcover: 352 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (December 12, 2008)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.zippyloads.com/4a6495596b406e2d” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Download This Book PDF File Size 9.69 MB[/otw_shortcode_button]