[highlight color=”red”]Surgical Techniques in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery: Head and Neck Surgery 1st Edition[/highlight]
Surgical Techniques in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery: Head & Neck Surgery is part of the comprehensive Surgical Techniques in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery series. This volume is a highly illustrated atlas covering commonly performed ablative head and neck procedures (procedures involving the removal of tissue), both open and endoscopic. The book is comprised of 26 informative chapters, each covering a different surgical procedure. Topics covered include the standard operation for cancers of the jaw, and the ideal application of endoscopic medial maxillectomy for tumours of the nose and maxillary sinus. Surgical Techniques in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery: Head & Neck Surgery includes the latest information on surgery for larynx cancer, microlaryngeal laser excision, parathyroid surgery and many more techniques. Edited by David Goldenberg at Penn State University, USA, this authoritative and up-to-date book is enhanced by over 300 full colour images and illustrations.
* Part of the Surgical Techniques in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery series
* Other topics in the series include facial plastic & reconstructive surgery; laryngeal surgery; otologic & neurotologic surgery; paediatric otolaryngologic surgery; sinonasal surgery
* Edited by David Goldenberg at Penn State, Milton S. Hershey Medical Centre, USA
*308 full colour images and illustrations.
About the Author
David Goldenberg MD Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Centre, Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA
- Series: Surgical Techniques in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Hardcover: 290 pages
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 1 edition (July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9351528073
- ISBN-13: 978-9351528074