[highlight color=”red”]Self-Assessment in Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology[/highlight]
Self-Assessment in Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology is a one-of-a-kind, comprehensive medical reference book that showcases international, expert knowledge and judgment in the practice of head and neck surgery and oncology. It offers a variety of true/false statements and multiple-choice questions, as well as patient and case histories, coverage of the newest technologies, and much more. This brand-new resource is perfectly suited for otolaryngology residents, oncologists, and surgeons who wish to measure their understanding of how to effectively manage the day-to-day problems and issues arising in patients with neoplasms of the head and neck.
- Test your expertise. Various forms of self-assessment include true/false statements and multiple-choice questions throughout.
- Take advantage of patient and case histories accompanied by real-life photographs and scans.
- Reference the correct answer to every question, which is followed by a bulleted list of the minimum core knowledge required for that particular area.
- Access the most current information on new technologies, outcomes data, results of clinical trials, and future directions.
- Further your research with a list of suggested readings included in each chapter.
- Search the full text online at Expert Consult.
“This is a unique book for residents and practitioners in otolaryngology, oncology and surgical fields relating to them to test their book-based and practical knowledge and insight on various abnormalities, ailments, diseases and disorders of the head and neck. The format of this book is interesting and unusual but very useful. It enables you the student or practitioner, to learn something you may not yet know, or refresh your particular or specific knowledge by testing yourself. You can then study more on the areas you may find yourself weak in, and retest yourself on those areas.This book also serves as a valuable handy reference guide to the answers you seek in your practice on the numerous questions that come to your mind.” ~Nano Khilnani
- Series: Expert Consult Title: Online + Print
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Pap/Psc edition (June 26, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323260039
- ISBN-13: 978-0323260039