[highlight color=”red”]The Teaching Files: Chest, 1e (Teaching Files in Radiology) 1st Edition[/highlight]
Practical and clinically focused, this Chest title in the new Teaching Files Series provides you with 200 interesting and well-presented cases and nearly 600 high-quality images to help you better diagnose any disease of the chest. Experts in the field, Drs. Müller and Silva, use a logical organization throughout, making referencing difficult diagnoses easier than ever before.
- See how to make an informed diagnosis by reviewing 200 cases and nearly 600 high-quality images.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult, including 100 extra cases, all of the book’s illustrations, and links to Medline – for convenient referencing anytime, anywhere.
- Keep current in practice with discussions of the most up-to-date radiologic modalities and technologies.
- Find all the information you need about each case including Demographics/Clinical History, Findings, Discussion, Characteristic/Clinical Features, Radiologic Findings, Primary Differential Diagnosis, and Suggested Readings.
- See how to resolve challenging diagnostic questions by reviewing discussions of similar cases.