[highlight color=”red”]Clinical Neurology 9e 9th Edition[/highlight]
For more than two decades, Clinical Neurology has helped students, residents, and clinicians understand the link between basic neuroscience and current approaches in diagnosis and treatment. Distinguished by its practice-oriented approach to neurology based on the patients’ presenting symptoms, this full-color resource delivers the clearest and most efficient introduction to the field available today.
Every chapter of this edition has been updated, and in many cases nearly completely rewritten to maintain the emphasis on the practical aspects of neurology while discussing the scientific underpinnings. The Ninth Edition is also enhanced by:
- Important new content on the neurological examination and neuroanatomy
- An increased number of full-color illustrations
- Chapter outlines that provide a quick overview of each topic
- Treatment protocols that reflect the most recent advances in the field
- An emphasis on the neurological examination and history taking as the cornerstone of diagnosis
- References that focus on practice-changing innovations
There is no better introduction to neurology as practiced on the wards and in an outpatient setting than this time-tested classic.
About the Author
Michael J. Aminoff, MD, DSc, FRCP (San Francisco, CA) is Professor and Executive Vice-Chair, Department of Neurology, University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco.
David A. Greenberg, MD, PhD (Novato, CA) is Professor and Vice-President for Special Research Programs, Buck Institute for Age Research.
Roger P. Simon, MD (Portland, OR) is Robert Stone Dow Chair of Neurology, Director of Neurobiology Research, Legacy Health Systems.
- Series: Clinical Neurology
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 9 edition (May 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071841423
- ISBN-13: 978-0071841429