[highlight color=”red”]Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery (Four Volume Set) Second Edition[/highlight]
- Find highly illustrated, expert guidance for virtually any orthopaedic procedure you’re likely to perform.
- Stay up to date with the most current procedures – more than 50 procedures are new to this edition!
- Quickly review the relevant trauma or pathophysiology before viewing step-by-step coverage of the procedure.
- Easily locate and remember information thanks to bullet points, a highly templated format, and a graphic-rich presentation.
- Get easy-to-follow details on orthopaedic procedures involving all joints, as well as sports medicine, pediatrics, the spine, and orthopaedic oncology.
- Benefit from a consistent approach to each procedure that makes reference quick and easy: definition, anatomy, physical exams, pathogenesis, natural history, physical findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, differential diagnosis, non-operative management, surgical management, perils and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Access an updated web-based version, now featuring easier navigation and search capabilities.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
‘ebook format adds value and accessibility’
‘an ideal single reference source’
-Doodys Publishers’ Club, August 21, 2015
- Hardcover: 6068 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (July 31, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451193149
- ISBN-13: 978-1451193145