[highlight color=”red”]Imaging of the Spine 1e 1st edition[/highlight]
Imaging of the Spine―an exhaustive, full-color reference―combines the ease of use of an atlas with the comprehensive coverage of a definitive reference work, in print and online. Renowned experts Drs. Thomas P. Naidich, Mauricio Castillo, Charles Raybaud, James G. Smirniotopoulos, Soonmee Cha, and Spyros Kollias cover every aspect of spine imaging, including the latest diagnostic modalities, interventional techniques, and image-guided procedures through over 1300 digital quality illustrations.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, with downloadable images.
- View 1300 digital quality images of both radiographic images and cutting edge modalities―MR, multislice CT, ultrasonography, and nuclear medicine.
- Consult the expertise of a diverse group of experts from around the globe on the imaging of the spine.
- Tap into comprehensive coverage that includes diagnostic and therapeutic options, with an emphasis on cost-effective imaging.
- Find information quickly and easily thanks to consistent and tightly focused chapters, a full color design, and key points boxes.
About the Author
Mauricio Castillo is Professor of Radiology and Section Chief of Neuroradiology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, New Chapel, North Carolina, USA.
Trading Commodities and Financial Futures: A Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering the MarketsTrading Commodities and Financial Futures: A Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering the Markets
Third EditionAbout the Authors
George Kleinman is President of Commodity Resource Corp., a well-established futures and options advisory, brokerage, and trading firm headquartered in Lake Tahoe, Nevada. Kleinman has been trading for over twenty-five years on behalf of individuals and commercial commodity users. He entered the business in 1977 as a futures broker with the commodity division of Merrill Lynch, becoming a member of its “Golden Circle,” its top ten commodity brokers worldwide. In 1983, he founded CRC, a firm that has been highlighted repeatedly in national publications for its trading performance.
Kleinman has been an exchange member for over twenty years, currently a member of the New York Mercantile Exchange (COMEX Division) and the Minneapolis Grain Exchange (former board member). He is a member of the National Futures Association, executive editor of “Trends in Futures,” and contributing editor to “Trading Floor Pro,”
An imprint of Pearson Education(c) Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
[toggle title=”Download Now” state=”close”]https://www.zippyloads.com/t137xjznx1gh[/toggle]