[highlight color=”red”]Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 4e 4th Edition[/highlight]
Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus is your one-stop source for comprehensive coverage of all the pediatric ophthalmic conditions you are likely to encounter in practice. Extensively updated with expert contributions from leaders in the field and now featuring online instructional videos, this ophthalmology reference delivers all the state-of-the-art guidance you need to effectively diagnose and manage even the most challenging eye diseases and disorders seen in children.
- Take a holistic approach to patient management that considers the family and ensures optimal doctor-patient relationships.
- Get a balanced view of etiology, diagnosis, and management, and access unique guidance on the practical problems encountered in real-life clinical cases.
- Impresses the importance of systemic disease in diagnosis and management.
- Apply all the latest clinical advances through updated coverage of strabismus diagnosis, management and complications; retinal dystrophies; imaging & investigation; AIDS in children; developmental biology; cerebral visual impairment; child abuse; severe developmental glaucoma; and corneal dystrophies.
- Get rich visual guidance in diagnosis and management from over 1,700 full-color illustrations.
- Access advice from the experts with contributions from several new top researchers and clinicians.
- Find the answers you need quickly and easily through a consistent chapter organization and highly accessible clinical information.
- Browse the complete contents of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus online, download all the images, and watch brand-new procedural videos at www.expertconsult.com.
“The first edition of this classic text was published in 1990, and it has remained the most authoritative and comprehensive reference text in pediatric eye care through its four editions. The editors have successfully created a rare culmination of knowledge from more than 100 leading experts in pediatric Ophthalmology and vision science, providing the reader with not only the most up-to-date information on current clinical practice and research in pediatric Ophthalmology and strabismus but also invaluable clinical pearls from the personal experience of these well-reputed individuals.” Optometry And Vision Science Vol. 90, No. 12
[toggle title=”Download” state=”close”]https://www.zippyloads.com/8z3eacidrmkp[/toggle]