[highlight color=”red”]Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Physiology: A Problem-Based Approach 5th Edition[/highlight]
With a strong focus on problem solving and clinical decision making, Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Physiology is your comprehensive, go-to guide on the diagnosis and management of fluid, electrolytes, and acid-base disorders. This in-depth reference moves smoothly from basic physiology to practical clinical guidance, taking into account new discoveries; new understanding of fluid, acid-base, and electrolyte physiology; and new treatment options available to today’s patients. An essential resource for nephrologists and emergency practitioners, this extensively revised edition helps you make the best management decisions based on the most current knowledge.
- Presents questions and explanations throughout that let you test your knowledge and hone your skills.
- Key point boxes make essential information easy to review.
- Numerous line drawings, diagnostic algorithms, and tables facilitate reference.
- Distinguished authors apply their extensive experience in research, clinical practice, and education to make theoretical and clinical knowledge easy to understand and apply.
- More patient-based problem solving illustrates how key principles of renal physiology, biochemistry, and metabolic regulation are applied in practice, challenging you to test your knowledge and hone your decision-making skills.
- Highlights updated clinical approaches to the diagnosis and management of fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base disorders based on current research and understanding.
- Integrative whole-body physiology provides a more comprehensive grasp of the pathophysiology of fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base disorders.
“One of the strengths of this book is the educational format, which promotes gradual learning, yet it also provides a quick reference with its diagnostic charts and algorithms and its comprehensive index. The case studies and reviews are methods that ensure clinical application of the information, and the integration of margin notes and colored key point boxes assists in clarifying the information.”
– Taha Ayach, MD (University of Kentucky College of Medicine) for Doody’s Review Services
[toggle title=”Download” state=”close”]https://www.zippyloads.com/4fwxpqxilc5q[/toggle]