[highlight color=”red”]Diagnostic Imaging of Infants and Children 1st Edition[/highlight]
The essential illustrated atlas of pediatric radiology–featuring more than 3,700 images
Diagnostic Imaging of Infants and Children enables you to visualize the full range of pediatric diseases and injuries using the latest diagnostic imaging techniques. A one-of-a-kind survey of the entire spectrum of disease in neonates, infants, children, and adolescents, Diagnostic Imaging of Infants and Children is filled with 3,794 high-quality images of every modality: X-ray, CT, ultrasound, MRI, nuclear medicine, and more.
Diagnostic Imaging of Infants and Children features an organization that reflects how a practicing radiologist approaches a typical case, beginning with the clinical presentation and pathology of a disease and proceeding through the findings for each important imaging technique.
- Expert coverage of every modality currently available: CT, MRI, ultrasound, x-ray, nuclear medicine, PET, echocardiography, and cardiac MRI
- Practical emphasis on what radiologists and residents need to know in their daily practice
- Logical organization by body systems
- Review of developmental abnormalities of each organ system provides a solid foundation for understanding diagnostic tools and techniques
- “Clinical Presentations” provide symptom-based reviews that clarify key pediatric radiology concepts and enable you to confidently evaluate children with any disease or injury
- Skill-sharpening differential diagnosis tables―some of which correlate the clinical and radiographic features―aid comprehension by putting the latest protocols at your fingertips
- Hundreds of “Pathology – Radiology” tables throughout the text serve as quick reference guides and are great tools for resident study and review
- Chapter-ending full references
[toggle title=”Download” state=”close”]https://www.up-4ever.com/jfql3ptj3p0p[/toggle]