[highlight color=”red”]Basic Radiology, Second Edition (LANGE Clinical Medicine) 2nd Edition[/highlight]
A well-illustrated, systems-based primer on learning radiologic imaging
4 STAR DOODY’S REVIEW!
“Overall, this is a high quality book and a nice quick reference that is surprisingly complete for its size. The copious and well-chosen images are particularly valuable. It would be a good addition to the libraries of radiology departments, especially for medical students who are interested in radiology as a specialty and for radiology residents at the beginning of their training.”–Doody’s Review Service
Basic Radiology is the easiest and most effective way for medical students, residents, and clinicians not specializing in radiologic imaging to learn the essentials of diagnostic test selection, application, and interpretation. This trusted guide is unmatched in its ability to teach you how to select and request the most appropriate imaging modality for a patient’s presenting symptoms and familiarize yourself with the most common diseases that current radiologic imaging can best evaluate.
- More than 800 high-quality images across all modalities
- A logical organ-system approach
- Consistent chapter presentation that includes: —Recap of recent developments in the radiologic imaging of the organ system discussed
—Description of normal anatomy
—Discussion of the most appropriate imaging technique for evaluating that organ system
—Questions and imaging exercises designed to enhance your understanding of key principles
- Brief list of suggested readings and general references
- Timely chapter describing the various diagnostic imaging techniques currently available, including conventional radiography, nuclear medicine, ultrasonography, computed tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging
- An important chapter providing an overview of the physics of radiation and its related biological effects, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging
[toggle title=”Download” state=”close”]https://www.zippyloads.com/h4akbuiu1y4u[/toggle]