- Advertisement -
Covering everything from historical and international perspectives to basic science and current clinical practice, Miller’s Anesthesia, 9th Edition, remains the preeminent reference in the field. Dr. Michael Gropper leads a team of global experts who bring you the most up-to-date information available on the technical, scientific, and clinical issues you face each day – whether you’re preparing for the boards, studying for recertification, or managing a challenging patient care situation in your practice.
- Includes four new chapters: Clinical Care in Extreme Environments: High Pressure, Immersion, and Hypo- and Hyperthermia; Immediate and Long-Term Complications; Clinical Research; and Interpreting the Medical Literature.
- Addresses timely topics such as neurotoxicity, palliation, and sleep/wake disorders.
- Streamlines several topics into single chapters with fresh perspectives from new authors, making the material more readable and actionable.
- Features the knowledge and expertise of former lead editor Dr. Ronald Miller, as well as new editor Dr. Kate Leslie of the University of Melbourne and Royal Melbourne Hospital.
- Provides state-of-the-art coverage of anesthetic drugs, guidelines for anesthetic practice and patient safety, new techniques, step-by-step instructions for patient management, the unique needs of pediatric patients, and much more – all highlighted by more than 1,500 full-color illustrations for enhanced visual clarity.
Download Miller’s Anesthesia, 2-Volume Set 9th Edition