This new rapid reference guide provides the latest information on common respiratory disorders seen in practice, with full coverage of asthma management, sleep disorders, and more. Includes more than 100 images to aid in problem-solving and diagnosis! Content is presented in a concise, bulleted template featuring algorithms, tables, and figures that make it easy to find key information to aid in diagnosis and treatment.
- Evaluation of Children With Respiratory Disease
- Anatomic Disorders and Congenital Anomalies of the Airway, Lungs, Pulmonary Vessels, and Chest Wall
- Asthma and Related Conditions
- Infections of the Respiratory Tract
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Pharmacological Management
- Pulmonary and Respiratory Imaging
- Pediatric Sleep Medicine
Special expanded sections on asthma, sleep medicine, and respiratory care provides non-specialists with the knowledge needed to effectively treat these often-complicated conditions. Each chapter is presented in a concise, bulleted format with tables and figures that make it easy to locate key information. Also included is direction on when to refer patients who require the care of a pulmonary specialist.
|Publisher||American Academy of Pediatrics|
|Date||April 1, 2018|
Download Pediatric Pulmonology, Asthma, and Sleep Medicine 1st Edition