Concise and easy to use, USMLE Step 2 Secrets, by prolific author Theodore X. O’Connell, MD, is an effective, high-yield review for achieving success on this high-stakes exam. Presented in the popular, time-tested Secrets® Q&A format, this bestselling USMLE review book prepares you for the broad-based diagnosis, treatment, and management questions you’ll face on the vignette-style USMLE exam.
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Essential questions and answers cover the key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.
- Top 100 Secrets, tips, and memory aids provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Thoroughly updated to ensure that content reflects the current USMLE exam.
- New color images added throughout, plus numerous figures, tables, and summary boxes for a visual overview of essential, board-relevant content.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Date||August 2, 2017|