With two new editors and hundreds of new questions, this comprehensive new edition of 1133 Questions: An Interventional Cardiology Board Review, continues to serve as the perfect study aid for anyone taking the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) interventional cardiology board exam, either for the first time or to recertify. You’ll have everything you need—detailed answers and explanations for each question and plenty of relevant images—to pass the exam and improve your ability to provide effective and evidence-based patient care.
- Packed with questions and answers to prepare for ABIM certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) exams in interventional cardiology.
- Practice questions directly align with the content of actual exams.
- Nearly half of the practice questions are new and reflect recent advancements, including the latest catheterization-based techniques for treating heart disease.
- Incorporates updated clinical guidelines from the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred devices (s), such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Publisher||Wolters Kluwer Health|
|Date||June 25, 2018|