Point of Care Ultrasound 2nd 2020 Edition PDF Free Download
Point of Care Ultrasound 2nd 2020 Edition PDF Free Download Compact, hand-carried ultrasound devices are revolutionizing how healthcare providers practice medicine in nearly every specialty. The 2nd Edition of this award-winning text features all-new chapters, a greatly expanded video library, and new review questions to keep you fully up to date with the latest technology and its applications.
- Provides comprehensive guidance for any specialty on the latest point-of-care ultrasound applications for physicians and other health care providers.
- Helps you interpret findings with a peer-reviewed, online video library with more than 1,000 ultrasound videos of normal and pathologic findings. These videos are complemented by anatomical illustrations and text descriptions to maximize learning.
- Offers new online resources, including over 120 clinical cases and 350 review questions in every chapter.
- Features fully updated content throughout, plus all-new chapters on hemodynamics, transesophageal echocardiography, transcranial Doppler ultrasound, pediatrics, neonatology, and 2nd/3rd trimester pregnancy.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of expert contributors who have internationally recognized faculty from more than 60 institutions.
- Recipient of British Medical Association’s President’s Choice Award and Highly Commended in Internal Medicine at the BMA Medical Book Awards 2015 (first edition).
- The enhanced eBook version included with purchase gives you access to all the text, figures, videos, cases, review questions, and references while on the go.Download
Download Point of Care Ultrasound 2nd 2020 Edition PDF Free Kindle Edition E-Book
|Format||E-Book Kindle Edition|
|Date||April 26, 2019|