Huzar’s ECG and 12-Lead Interpretation, 5th Edition, by Keith Wesley, M.D., helps you correlate ECG interpretation with clinical findings to identify and address selected heart rhythms. The text is structured to match the order in which you learn specific skills: ECG components are presented first, followed by rhythm interpretation and clinical implications. Take-Home Points, key definitions, chapter review questions, and practice strips help you understand and retain complex information
- NEW! Discusses the difference between sinus arrest and SA block to help clarify concepts that learners often find confusing.
- UPDATED! STEMI and NSTEMI treatment guidelines updated to the latest standards.
- Coverage of both basic and advanced concepts incorporates the latest research developments and provides material pertinent to both beginning and experienced prehospital care providers.
- UPDATED and EXPANDED! Key characteristics of each heart rhythm are summarized to allow you to learn or review each rhythm at a glance.
- Patient care algorithms outline step-by-step management and treatment, correlating ECG interpretation with history and exam findings.
- Advanced treatment content, such as complete coverage of thrombus formation, treatment, and management, offers critical information for both hospital and prehospital settings.
- UPDATED AND EXPANDED! Key definitions define important terms right on the page, near relevant content, making it unnecessary to flip to the back-of-book glossary while reading or studying.
- Key definitions, chapter review questions, and glossary updated to reflect new content.
- Chapter review questions (with answers in an appendix) test your understanding of key topics.
- Appendix with 200+ practice strips, questions, and answer keys reinforces major concepts and ties information together.
- UPDATED! Glossary defines key terms, supplementing the on-page Key Definitions.
- Expert authorship from Dr. Keith Wesley, who has been involved in EMS since 1989 and is a board-certified emergency medicine physician.
- The self-assessment answer key allows you to check their own work for self-evaluation.
- Chapter outlines offer a quick overview of each chapter’s content.
|Format||E-Book Kindle Edition|
|Date||August 24, 2016|
|Available on Amazon||https://amzn.to/39RoZOF|