Clinical Practice Manual for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, by Judd W. Landsberg, MD, is a unique point-of-care manual that provides essential information on managing inpatients and outpatients with common, serious respiratory and internal medicine presentation and problems. Easy-to-follow diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms are accompanied by case-based illustrations encountered on a daily basis by attendings, fellows, residents, and students. The bulleted format, concise approach, and familiar examples provide a framework for effective teaching, learning, and patient care.
- Identifies common but important misconceptions that are regularly encountered in pulmonary and critical care training.
- Uses a concise, bulleted format throughout, helping you find key information quickly.
- Illustrates cases with primary data such as x-rays, monitor strips, ventilator waveforms, and other familiar documentation.
- It helps you develop your ability to effectively explain your thought process in the clinical setting to other practitioners at the bedside.
- Serves as a ‘teachers guide’ for clinician-educators, organizing topics in an easy to teach fashion, amenable to ‘chalk talks’ and bedside didactics
- Provides focused discussions of basic physiology and pathophysiology related to pulmonary and critical care medicine.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Date||December 7, 2017|