An ideal reference for residents, fellows, practitioners, and nurse practitioners, Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine, 5th Edition is a concise, up-to-date overview of key topics in cardiology. Using a practical, outline format, this best-selling title presents evidence-based approaches to cardiovascular diagnosis, diseases, and treatment – perfect for daily practice or exam preparation.
- A new, larger format and content that is thoroughly up to date; organized by disease and treatment so you can find what you’re looking for quickly.
- With a focus on guidelines and the evidence basis for cardiovascular disease management, coverage includes approaches to common clinical syndromes and investigations, including drug therapy.
- Updated content with the latest innovations in cardiovascular medicine- including percutaneous approaches to valve disease, device management of cardiogenic shock, and the heart in the athlete.
- Clear diagrams, high-quality ECGs, and helpful summary tables provide excellent visual reinforcement to the text.
- Authoritative perspectives from the experienced staff and fellows at the Cleveland Clinic provide practical guidance in the performance of common cardiovascular procedures and the integration of devices.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Date||November 3, 2018|