The official Kaplan Lecture Notes for USMLE Step 2 CK cover the comprehensive information you need to ace the USMLE Step 2 and match into the residency of your choice.
- Up-to-date. Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star faculty.
- Highly illustrated. Includes color images and tables.
- Integrated. Packed with bridges between specialties and basic science.
- Learner-efficient. Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes.
- Trusted. Used by thousands of students each year to succeed on the USMLE Step 2.
Alina Gonzalez-Mayo, MD
Dept. of Veteran’s Administration
Bay Pines, FL
Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
Ted A. James, MD, MS, FACS
Chief, Breast Surgical Oncology
Vice Chair, Academic Affairs
Department of Surgery
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Harvard Medical School
The editors would like to acknowledge
Brandon Peplinski, MPH, M D and Karen Reimers, MD for their
|Date||October 1, 2019|