Combining over 1200 clinical images, 300 color illustrations and concise, bulleted text, Core Radiology is a comprehensive, up-to-date resource for learning, reference, and board review. The clearly-formatted design integrates the images and accompanying text, facilitating streamlined and efficient learning.
All subjects covered by the American Board of Radiology Core Exam are included:
- Breast imaging, including interventions and MRI
- Neuroimaging, including brain, head and neck, and spine
- Musculoskeletal imaging, including knee and shoulder MRI
- Genitourinary imaging, including pelvic MRI
- Gastrointestinal imaging, including MRI and MRCP
- General, vascular, gynecological and obstetrical ultrasound
- Nuclear imaging, including PET-CT and nuclear cardiology
- Thoracic imaging
- Cardiovascular imaging, including cardiac CT and MRI
- Pediatric imaging
- Interventional radiology
- Radiological physics review, contrast media, and reactions. Essential reading for radiology residents reviewing for boards, as well as practicing radiologists seeking a practical up-to-date guide to the field.
About the Author
Jacob Mandell, MD Radiology Residency, Class of 2013, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Date||September 19, 2013|