Reflecting recent major advances in the field, Müller’s Imaging of the Chest, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Christopher M. Walker and Jonathan H. Chung, remains your go-to reference for all aspects of chest radiology, including the latest diagnostic modalities and interventional techniques. This exhaustive resource begins with a review of normal anatomy, progressing to expert coverage based first on how patients present in clinical practice, then on diagnosis or diagnostic category. This practical, easy-to-use format helps you effectively select and interpret the best imaging studies for the everyday challenges you face in thoracic imaging.
- Provides extensive new information on lung cancer screening, detailing the technique required to perform a lung cancer screening CT as well as how to interpret these examinations using ACR Lung-RADS.
- Contains four all-new chapters: Idiopathic pleuroparenchymal fibroelastosis, Interstitial pneumonia with autoimmune features, Non-infectious complications of lung and stem cell transplantation, and Leukemia.
- Updates you on recent advances regarding interstitial lung disease diagnosis, diffuse idiopathic pulmonary neuroendocrine cell hyperplasia (DIPNECH), interstitial pneumonia with autoimmune features (IPAF), pleuroparenchymal fibroelastosis, and much more.
- Explains the recent CT classification in usual interstitial pneumonia/idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (UIP/IPF) diagnosis and what features are required to correctly categorize a CT into one of four specific patterns.
- Covers current topics such as bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections, and new staging and histologic classifications for various lung neoplasms including lung cancer and mesothelioma.
- Features more than 3,100 superior, large digital-quality images (many in full color) depicting all of the chest imaging findings you’re likely to see, and helping you distinguish between conditions with similar manifestations.
- Provides boxes highlighting key points to assist you with report writing, as well as suggestions for treatment and future imaging studies.
- Features a full-color design throughout, color-coded tables, classic signs boxes, and bulleted lists that highlight key concepts and get you to the information you need quickly.
|Date||August 17, 2018|
You May Also Like;