Encyclopedia of Cardiovascular Research and Medicine 1st Edition
Encyclopedia of Cardiovascular Research and Medicine offers researchers over 200 articles covering every aspect of cardiovascular research and medicine, including fully annotated figures, abundant color illustrations, and links to supplementary datasets and references. With contributions from top experts in the field, this book is the most reputable and easily searchable resource of cardiovascular-focused basic and translational content for students, researchers, clinicians, and teaching faculty across the biomedical and medical sciences. The panel of authors chosen from an international board of leading scholars renders the text trustworthy, contemporary, and representative of the global scientific expertise in these domains.
The book’s thematic structuring of sections and in-depth breakdown of topics encourages user-friendly, easily searchable chapters. Cross-references to related articles and links to further reading and references will further guide readers to a full understanding of the topics under discussion. Readers will find an unparalleled, one-stop resource exploring all major aspects of cardiovascular research and medicine.
Presents comprehensive coverage of every aspect of cardiovascular medicine and research Offers readers a broad, interdisciplinary overview of the concepts in cardiovascular research and medicine with applications across biomedical research.
Includes reputable, foundational content on genetics, cancer, immunology, cell biology, and molecular biology Provides a multi-media enriched color-illustrated text with high-quality images, graphs, and tables.
Students at the upper-undergraduate and graduate level. Established academics and clinicians involved in the research and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. Students and professionals engaged in biomedical research or training in/practicing clinical medicine. Students, researchers, clinicians, and teaching faculty across the biomedical and medical sciences.
Table of Contents
- Basic cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, pathology, and pharmacology
- Basic vascular biology
- Molecular biology and genetics/genomics in cardiovascular medicine
- Cardiovascular Epidemiology and preventive cardiology
- Evaluative and treatment of cardiovascular disease, and clinical research methods
- Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease
- Heart failure and cardiomyopathies
- Cardiac electrophysiology, arrhythmias, and sudden death
- Diseases of the pericardium, great vessels, pulmonary circulation, and miscellaneous cardiovascular disorders
- Heart disease in special populations and cardiac involvement in systemic diseases
|Date||December 11, 2017|
You May Also Like;