Pain Management Secrets 4th Edition PDF
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Pain Management Secrets, 4th Edition, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Covers the full range of essential topics in pain management for in-training or practicing professionals.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Fully updated throughout, with new chapters on the latest areas in pain medicine, clear illustrations and figures, and a list of current websites that expedite study and review.
- Written and fully updated by internationally known pain medicine experts, including new editors Drs. Andrew Dubin and Julie Pilitsis.
- NEW! Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Pain Management Secrets 4th Edition PDF Kindle Edition
“The purpose is to answer common questions that are encountered in daily clinical practice.As almost all clinicians have to manage patients with pain on a regular basis, this book is a helpful resource with useful insights in every chapter…The topic of pain management is very relevant today and this is a useful reference for clinicians without formal training in pain medicine or headache.” Reviewed by Michael J Marmura, MD (Thomas Jefferson University)
|Date||January 22, 2018|
You May Also Like;