Hagberg and Benumof’s Airway Management 4th Edition PDF
Anesthesiologists, residents, and advanced practice practitioners alike rely upon the comprehensive content of Hagberg and Benumof’s Airway Management to remain proficient in this essential area. The 4th Edition, by Drs. Carin A. Hagberg, Carlos A. Artime, and Michael F. Aziz, continues the tradition of excellence with coverage of new devices and algorithms, new research, new outcomes reporting, and much more – while retaining a concise, how-to approach; carefully chosen illustrations; and case examples and analysis throughout.
- Offers expert, full-color guidance on pre- and post-intubation techniques and protocols, from equipment selection through management of complications.
- Includes the latest ASA guidelines, as well as six all-new chapters including airway management in nonoperating room locations (NORA), airway management and outcomes reporting, and more.
- Features completely rewritten chapters on airway pharmacology, algorithms for the management of the difficult airway, airway assessment, video-assisted laryngoscopy, and many more.
- Reviews new airway devices and techniques, along with indications for and confirmation of tracheal intubation.
- Brings you up to date with the latest devices, the DAS extubation algorithm, the Vortex approach, and emergency cricothyrotomy.
Hagberg and Benumof’s Airway Management 4th Edition Kindle Edition
“This remains an essential book for anyone involved in airway management. It provides an unequaled foundation for the neophyte while offering insights from experts that even experienced practitioners will benefit from. It is the most comprehensive book on the topic currently available.” Reviewed by David B. Glick, MD, MBA (University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine) Doody’s Score: 97, 5 Stars!
|October 9, 2017
You May Also Like;