Download Heart in Fours Cardiology for Residents and Practitioners 3rd Edition PDF FREE
The third edition of Heart in Fours brings students, residents and clinicians fully up to date with the latest advances in cardiology. It covers all diseases and disorders related to the heart by listing four key points for each topic.
The book deals with both theoretical and practical aspects of cardiology, explaining the causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of many cardiac complaints. This new edition includes a chapter on pregnancy and cardiovascular disease. Numerous new clinical photographs and diagrams have also been added to this comprehensive manual.
- Fully updated, new edition presenting all topics of cardiology in four key points
- Examines theoretical and practical aspects of causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of many diseases and disorders
- New chapter on pregnancy and cardiovascular disease
- Includes numerous new clinical photographs and diagrams
- Previous edition published in 2002
About the Author
Pothuri Radha Krishna MurthyMBBS FCGSP DNB FIAMS
Practitioner, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
Download Heart in Fours Cardiology for Residents and Practitioners 3rd Kindle Edition FREE
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub|
|Date||August 1, 2013|
You May Also Like;