Download Heart Failure: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease 4th Edition PDF
Up-to-date, authoritative and comprehensive, Heart Failure, 4th Edition, provides the clinically relevant information you need to effectively manage and treat patients with this complex cardiovascular problem. This fully revised companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease helps you make the most of new drug therapies such as angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitors (ARNIs), recently improved implantable devices, and innovative patient management strategies. Led by internationally recognized heart failure experts Dr. G. Michael Felker and Dr. Douglas Mann, this outstanding reference gives health care providers the knowledge to improve clinical outcomes in heart failure patients.
- Focuses on a clinical approach to treating heart failure, resulting from a broad variety of cardiovascular problems.
- Covers the most recent guidelines and protocols, including significant new updates to ACC, AHA, and HFSA guidelines.
- Covers key topics such as biomarkers and precision medicine in heart failure and new data on angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitors (ARNIs).
- Contains four new chapters: Natriuretic Peptides in Heart Failure; Amyloidosis as a Cause of Heart Failure; HIV and Heart Failure; and Neuromodulation in Heart Failure.
- Covers the pathophysiological basis for the development and progression of heart failure.
- Serves as a definitive resource to prepare for the ABIM’s Heart Failure board exam.
- 2016 British Medical Association Award: First Prize, Cardiology (3rd Edition).
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Date||April 29, 2019|
You May Also Like;