Klaus and Fanaroff’s Care of the High-Risk Neonate 7th Edition PDF Free Download 2020
Trusted by neonatologists for more than 40 years, Klaus and Fanaroff’s Care of the High-Risk Neonate PDF provides unique, authoritative coverage of technological and medical advances in this challenging field, and includes personal and practical editorial comments that are the hallmark of this renowned text. The 7th Edition helps you take advantage of recent advances in the NICU that have improved patient care, outcomes, and quality of life, with new coverage of genetics and imaging, new cases and commentary throughout, new contributors, and much more.
- Covers all aspects of high-risk neonatal care, including resuscitation, transport, nutrition, respiratory problems, and assisted ventilation, and organ-specific care.
- Includes two new chapters: Genetics, Inborn Errors of Metabolism, and Newborn Screening; and Neonatal Imaging.
- Features new case studies, new editorial comments that provide pearls and red herrings, and question-and-answer sections at the end of each chapter. These popular features set this book apart from other NICU-related titles.
- Uses a new two-color format for readability and quick reference.
- Contains updated content throughout; easy-to-follow clinical workflow algorithms; numerous tables and illustrations; useful appendices with drug information, normal values, and conversion charts.
- The enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
About the Author
Jonathan M. Fanaroff, MD, JD, FAAP, Division of Neonatology, Co-Director of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Director of the Rainbow Center for Pediatric Ethics at University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital; Associate Professor, Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Download Klaus and Fanaroff’s Care of the High-Risk Neonate 7th Edition PDF Free E-Book 2020
|Date||October 11, 2019|