Rockwood and Green’s Fractures in Adults 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Rockwood and Green’s Fractures in Adults 9th Edition PDF is an exhaustive reference that includes new chapters and pedagogical features, as well as—for the first time—content on managing fragility fractures. To facilitate fast, easy absorption of the material, this edition has been streamlined and now includes more tables, charts, and treatment algorithms than ever before. Experts in their field share their experiences and offer insights and guidance on the latest technical developments for common orthopaedic procedures, including their preferred treatment options.
- New videos—accessible via the eBook—offering instruction and guidance on clinical procedures.
- New chapters on caring for obese patients, preoperative planning, and pain management.
- Deep-dive discussion and up-to-date content on how to manage fragility fractures.
- Easy-to-read tables outlining nonoperative treatments, adverse outcomes, and operative techniques.
- Time-saving preoperative planning checklists, as well as key steps for each surgical procedure.
- Potential pitfalls, preventive measures, and common adverse outcomes highlighted for all procedures.
- Numerous diagnostic and treatment algorithms for common orthopaedic procedures.
As an orthopedic surgeon, it is an honor to review a book that for 45 years has been the leading go-to textbook for orthopedic surgeons across the globe. Rockwood and Green’s is considered a fundamental textbook for every resident in training and a must-have reference for every on-call orthopedic surgeon who is responsible for basic and complex fracture care in the ER on clinic. This ninth edition is a wonderful update to keep every orthopedic surgeon in the world current on fracture care.
Download Rockwood and Green’s Fractures in Adults 9th Edition PDF Free 2019 E-Book Kindle Edition at ctsqena
|Publisher||Wolters Kluwer Health|
|Date||February 22, 2019|