Download UWorld USMLE Step 1 2020 PDF Free
What is the USMLE?
USMLE® stands for the United States Medical Licensing Examination® and is comprised of a series of exams—Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3. Medical students and graduates must pass each of these exams to obtain medical licensure in the United States. The USMLE is sponsored by the National Board of Medical Examiners® (NBME®) and the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB).
The USMLE’s purpose is to assess whether you can integrate and apply the knowledge, values, and skills you have gained in medical school. Successful completion of the USMLE helps demonstrate your competency as a soon-to-be practicing physician to licensing authorities.
What is on the USMLE Step 1?
The USMLE Step 1 is a multiple-choice exam that assesses your knowledge of the basic sciences, principles, and mechanisms underlying human health and disease. The USMLE program provides a Content Description outlining the distribution of disciplines and organ systems covered on the USMLE Step 1. Tested disciplines include:
- Anatomy and Embryology
- Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Histology and Cell Biology
- Behavioral Sciences
Features of UWorld For USMLE Step 1 2020 PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 2,800+ challenging Step 1 questions
- Real-life clinical scenarios test high-yield basic science concepts
- Content created by practicing physicians with extensive experience
- Continuous updates to maintain high standards of excellence
- Conceptual focus on important preclinical and clinical topics
- Detailed explanations for incorrect options with vivid illustrations to help master the content
– The Notes are arranged according to each system and topics
Download UWorld For USMLE Step 1 2020 PDF Free
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside UWorld For USMLE Step 1 2020 PDF:
- Female Reproductive System
- General Pharmacology
- Male Reproductive System
uworld step 1